Do not forget
- Passport valid for at least 6 months.
- International vaccination card and yellow fever vaccination certificate if you have previously visited an endemic country.
- First-aid kit and medicines, the latter for travelers under medical treatment. Do not forget mosquito repellent or antimalarial prophylaxis.
- Bring changed dollars in small bills from your home bank, so you won’t have to pay the exchange house commission in Tanzania. They only accept dollar bills that have been printed no more than 10 years ago. Along the route, there are few banks and ATMs. We will inform about their availability the route.
- Head-on torch to illuminate and move at night inside the camps.
- Sunglasses with UV protection.
- Sunscreen with a high degree of sun protection.
- Very comfortable summer clothes, winter pants and jacket or fleece. A raincoat is also required.
- Quick-drying towel.
- Sandals and sneakers.
- Mobile phone, accessories and charger.
- A good camera to shoot everything we’ll see in this adventure. Do not forget extra batteries and memory cards.
- Binoculars with which no animal could escape from sight.
- Sleeping bag and small pillow for the nights in camps.
- Food supplements to fight exhaustion, energetic bars and gels have a high concentration of calories and minerals.
- Small backpack to carry personal effects during the route.